Our automotive software expertise also includes server/cloud technologies to provide end-to-end services around the entire vehicle life cycle of a car. We create innovative solutions in the areas of over-the-air software updates, remote diagnostics and big data analytics.
In a project about remote vehicle diagnostics we are looking for you to support our test team as a Test Engineer (m/f/d) for manual and automated tests.
- You will execute manual tests at the test bench and in the vehicle.
- You will test with hardware in a mobile environment (cloud technologies, software update over the air, web applications).
- You will execute and analyze automated tests.
- You will create and maintain test specifications by applying test design techniques e.g. exploratory testing.
- You will be part of the testing team in an agile project.
- You are experienced in software testing preferably in the automotive sector.
- You are able to design test cases according to system requirements or use cases.
- You worked with test management and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira).
- You foster a testers mindset: being curious, creative and thinking out of the box.
- An ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate is a benefit.
- You have knowledge about mobile/web applications.
- Knowledge of scripting languages e.g. Python or cloud technologies is a plus.
- You are a team player and have good communication skills.
- Good English is required, German not mandatory but beneficial.
- You own a drivers license class B, please provide a proof.