SW Project Manager AUTOSAR
To extend our competences in AUTOSAR Software Development at the location of Radolfzell we are searching for a Project Manager (m/f/d) for customer projects, which are based on the AUTOSAR software architecture.
In this role, you will be managing projects for basic software and respective applications for automobile control units e.g. for camera ECUs in the area of ADAS.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- You will be responsible for managing development and series production projects: Starting with acquisition and along the whole software development process – from design through development and to test.
- You will be responsible for the internal communication to technical experts and the project team as well as for the external communication with customers and suppliers.
- You will be deriving requirements together with customers and other project / development teams for AUTOSAR based electronic control unit (ECU) projects.
- You will be supporting and driving offer creation together with sales.
- You will be creating customer reports and are responsible to monitor and control costs and efforts.
- You are confident and highly proactive.
- You are experienced in embedded development or software project management in general.
- You have experience with working in software projects and ideally also managed them.
- You have preferably experience in Automotive Software Development Industry.
- You have good communication skills and can convince our customers (in German as well as in English language).
- You are a team player.
What we are offering:An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR.
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment.
- A challenging and versatile task with State-of-the-Art technologies.
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision processes.
- Career steps depending on your success.